MHMRCV is committed to providing quality care services to the residents of the Concho Valley. Our organization adheres to strict internal and external plans and processes to ensure our employees are providing proper care to our clients. To learn more, please see the documents below.
- 2021-2022 Mental Health Utilization Management
- 2021 ADA Self-Evaluation and Transition Plan
- 2020 Consolidated Local Service Plan (CLSP)
- 2020 Local Plan and Network Development (LPND)
- 2020-2021 Corporate Compliance Plan
- 2020-2021 IDD Local Plan
- 2021-2022 IDD Quality Management Plan
- 2021-2022 Mental Health Quality Management Plan
- Concho Valley Network Provider List
- Infection Control Program 7-31-2020
- AMH DSHS Client Rights Handbook
- DSHS Teen's Bill of Rights
- IDD Client Rights Handbook
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
Request for Public Input
In accordance with the requirements of the Health and Human Services Commission Performance Contract, the LMHA is requesting public comments for the following plans:
Comments may be submitted to the following email email@example.com.
Client Abuse and Neglect
Consumers, families, representatives, advocates, or concerned citizens who have a complaint regarding abuse, neglect, or exploitation of an individual receiving services are urged to report it to the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services toll-free hotline 1-800-647-7418. The identity of the complainant is kept completely confidential.
Any complaints regarding client services may be addressed to the Client Rights Officer:
MHMR Services for the Concho Valley
1501 West Beauregard Ave
San Angelo, TX 76901