MHMRCV is committed to providing quality care services to the residents of the Concho Valley. Our organization adheres to strict internal and external plans and processes to ensure our employees are providing proper care to our clients. To learn more, please see the documents below.
- 2018 Local Plan and Network Development (LPND)
- 2018 Corporate Compliance Notice & Plan
- 2018 Consolidated Local Service Plan (CLSP)
- 2017 - 2018 Mental Health Quality Management Plan
- 2017 - 2018 Intellectual Developmental Disabilities Quality Management Plan
- 2019 - 2020 Utilization Management Plan
- 2018 ADA Self-Evaluation and Transition Plan
- List of Service Providers
Request for Public Input
In accordance with requirements of the Health and Human Services Commission Performance Contract, the LMHA is requesting public comments for the following plans:
- none at this time
Comments may be submitted to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Client Abuse and Neglect
Consumers, families, representatives, advocates, or concerned citizens who have a complaint regarding abuse, neglect or exploitation of an individual receiving services are urged to report it to the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services toll-free hotline 1-800-647-7418. The identity of the complainant is kept completely confidential.
Any complaints regarding client services may be addressed to the Client Rights Officer;
MHMR Services for the Concho Valley
1501 West Beauregard Ave
San Angelo, Texas 76901