[Skip to Content]
(325) 658-7750
(833) 406-0857
(325) 658-8381 fax
1-800-735-2988 TTY
1501 W. Beauregard, San Angelo, TX 76901
Se Habla en EspaƱol
(800) 375-8965
(325) 653-5933
MHMR Services for the Concho Valley - MHMRCV - Homepage

Frequently Asked Questions

General Question
What are your hours of operation?

Hours of Operation are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 5:00pm. Please see our Locations tab for more information.

How do I start services with MHMRCV?

We offer open access times for mental health for adults, children, and Veterans. Please see the Mental Health Services tab.

For access to intellectual developmental disabilities services, please see the Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities Services tab.

Do you accept insurance?

We accept Medicaid (Amerigroup, CHIP, Firstcare, Molina, and Superior.) Also, Medicare B, and Medicare supplements.

Is there a cost for services?

We provide services regardless of someone's ability to pay by offering uninsred and underinsured children, adults, and families a sliding scale fee program on family income and number of family members living in the home.

What if I do not qualify for services with MHMRCV?

If you do not qualify for services, our intake specialist has outside resources that we can offer.

How can I get myself or a family member on the HCS Waiting List?

You can contact our intake specialist at 325-658-7750 to be added to the HCS Waiting List.

What type of services does MHMRCV provide?

MHMRCV offers an array of services and supports which respond to the needs of people with mental illness, intellectual development disorders and autism, enabling them to make choices that result in lives of dignity and increased independence.

What qualifications do I have to meet to be eligible for MHMRCV services?

We provide services under contracts with Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) and The Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) to individuals with a mental illness and/or intellectual developmental disability identified as priority population.

What should I do if I want help for my substance abuse issues?

You can visit The Alcohol and Drug Abuse Council for the Concho Valley at this website: http://www.adaccv.org/ OR - You can visit the West Texas Counseling and Rehabilitation Program of San Angelo at this website: http://www.wtcr.net/

There are LOCAL agencies who can help you. MHMRCV does not provide substance abuse counseling or services.

What is Trauma Informed Care?

Watch this helpful video to describe the basics of Trauma Informed Care.