WE ARE HERE
The outbreak of the coronavirus (COVID-19) may cause anxiety. To speak with a mental health professional for help dealing with stress.
Please call the toll-free COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line at (833)986-1919 or (325)653-5933.
** COVID-19 NOTICE – PLEASE READ **
Dear MHMRCV Community,
Thank you for choosing MHMR Services for the Concho Valley - MHMRCV. While we are making some changes to our service delivery to protect our valued community, we are still here for you.
As always, our dedicated team is available to answer your questions and connect you to available health resources. If you have questions about services, please call our team at 325-658-7750 or 1-833-406-08587.
The Mobile Crisis Outreach Team (MCOT) is a resource designed to bring a crisis worker into the community to provide a face-to-face assessment and intervention, follow-up, and relapse prevention services. If you or your loved one may be experiencing a crisis, please call our 24-Hour Crisis Hotline at 325-653-5933 or 1-800-375-8965.
We also invite you to join us on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter to hear the latest updates and stay connected. We look forward to walking alongside you on your journey. Together, we can achieve healthy and fulfilled lives!
As of May 18, MHMRCV is following new rules from the Texas Medical Board and the Center for Improvement in Healthcare Quality (CIHQ), all clients and visitors to any OPC and FYGC locations are required to wear a mask.
To ensure we have an adequate supply of masks to serve all of our patients, we ask that you bring your personal mask to your appointment. All clients and staff will also be wearing masks in all public and patient areas. Thank you for your help in ensuring a safe environment for all of our clients and staff.
Texans Recovering Together
For information on cases in Tom Green County and Texas, please see the Texas Department of State Health Services for case counts by county. For information about San Angelo, see the City of San Angelo Health Services Site
Click Here: Learn how to reduce stress in yourself and others
- Office of the Texas Governor: https://gov.texas.gov/coronavirus
- San Angelo Public Health Emergency Preparedness:
- Please refer to www.cdc.gov/ for more information on COVID-19.
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- Mental Health And COVID-19: https://mhanational.org/covid19
- Managing Stress and Anxiety related to COVID-19
- Dial 2-1-1
- John Hopkins Resource Center: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/
- OSHA - Guidance for preparing the Workplace for COVID-19
- COVID 24/7 Mental Health Support Line