Texans can dial 2-1-1 (option 6) for information on COVID-19 and local community resources on health care, utilities, food, housing and more.
Texans can call the Mental Health Crisis Support Line to speak with a mental health professional for help dealing with anxiety, depression, stress, grief or worry.
Request Counseling - Call Today!
(800) 375-8965 or (325) 653-5933.
The Mobile Crisis Outreach Team (MCOT) is a resource designed to bring a crisis worker into the community to provide a face-to-face assessment and intervention, follow-up, and relapse prevention services.
If you or your loved one is experiencing a crisis, please call our 24-Hour Crisis Hotline at 1(800) 375-8965 or (325) 653-5933.
We also invite you to join us on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter to hear the latest updates and stay connected. We look forward to walking alongside you on your journey. Together, we can achieve healthy and fulfilled lives!
MHMRCV continues to follow rules from the Texas Medical Board and the Center for Improvement in Healthcare Quality (CIHQ), all clients and visitors to any OPC and FYGC locations are required to wear a mask. To ensure we have an adequate supply of masks to serve all of our patients, we ask that you bring your personal mask to your appointment. All clients and staff will also be wearing masks in all public and patient areas. Thank you for your help in ensuring a safe environment for all of our clients and staff.
Please click here to read an update to our programs
| Click Here: Learn how to reduce stress in yourself and others.
|A Partnership Between MHMRCV, WTCG, and ADACCV.|
- Office of the Texas Governor
- City of San Angelo Health Services Site
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- Mental Health and COVID 19 mhanational.org
- Managing Stress and Anxiety related to COVID-19
- Dial 2-1-1
- John Hopkins Resource Center
- World Health Organization
- OSHA - Guidance for preparing the Workplace for COVID-19
- COVID 24/7 Mental Health Support Line
- Mental Health America
- National Alliance on Mental Illness - COVID
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) — Veterans and Active Duty
- National Council for Behavioral Health
- COVID-19 Resource and Information Guide
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Live Another Day
- Guide to Hand Sanitizers